Click Here for a Free 7 Day Pass!
Founding Memberships Start At $22.00/MonthJoin Now!
Group style physical training program conducted by one of our personal trainers. Designed to build strength and fitness through a variety of exercises and movements.
Full body strength (hand weights and body resistances moves) alternated with cardio intervals. total body conditioning class. all fitness levels welcome.
A private scheduled personal training session with one of our nationally certified personal trainers. Utilize the accountability, motivation, personal assistance, health and nutrition counseling as you journey with our personal trainer through a specific program designed to help you achieve your fitness quest!
Fitness Quest’s Mission is to help its members realize their most passionate Fitness Quest at our Puyallup and Auburn gyms. Join the greatest integrated wellness Sport and Fitness Center in the world with world-class personal trainers, boot camp classes, and more!
Our Six Components of Fitness:
1) Proper Food Intake: Our goal is to have you consume the greatest amount of food so your hunger is satisfied while still maintaining a caloric deficit. By signing up at our Puyallup or Auburn gyms, you give your body a reason to use stored energy.
2) Cardiorespiratory: The goal is to perform the least amount of cardiorespiratory exercise necessary to reach your goal.
3) Food Supplementation: Our solution is to give you the nutrients without the calories.
4) Resistance Training: We will also recommend the least amount of resistance training necessary so we can maximize your time in the club.
5) Professional Assistance: Our Puyallup and Auburn gyms have the resources you need to feel better and look great. We will assure you continue to change by helping you identify any obstacles you may encounter and provide the education, guidance, and motivation necessary to achieve your goal.
6) Fun, Relaxation, and Entertainment: We provide our members with a fun place to go, not just a health club. They want to be here instead of feeling like they have to be here because we know that attendance and results go hand in hand.